Thursday Apr 14, 2022
It’s quite a potentially overwhelming thought - putting yourself out there as a copywriter for the first time. But I’ve got you covered on this one.
When I was starting out I felt the exact same as you are feeling now.
Know that it is possible to build a copywriting portfolio even with zero experience or no clients.
In this episode I talk about ways you can begin and build your copywriter portfolio:
1. Create a selected credits resume
2. Create some minimum viable samples
3. Use the above over time to create your copywriter portfolio online.
✔️Download your step-by-step guide CREATING MINIMUM VIABLE SAMPLES
(This post contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. But know that I would only recommend products that I love, trust and REALLY work)
1. Comprehensive Copywriting Academy - read my full review here
2. Full blog post on how to create your minimum viable samples
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean iOS App or Android App
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean App.